baby kicks

This is my first baby and I am plus size. I had a belly before I became preggers. I am 22 weeks and my son has been kicking sometimes I feel him around my belly button and then there are times it feels as if he is kicking my cervix or va jay jay. Is this normal for him to be so low when th uterus is moving up or is this because of my pre belly and being plus size?

jfrancis91680

Asked by jfrancis91680 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's normal....your baby is exactly where he should be. By now your litle one is getting longer and will be able to reach from your breasts to your cervix.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I have heard plus size women have a harder time feeling their baby kick. However, you are in the clear if you are feeling your baby. You will feel kicks all over your stomach...not just in one spot. As your uterus and baby grow, you will feel the kicks more often and they will be stronger. If you are concerned about it though, talk to your doctor. But its not until 30 weeks I believe, that you need to really pay attention to the kicking of your baby.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• im 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant and im feeling kicking and moving a lot and im plus size too.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i am also plus size and im 24 week pregnant. and i feel my little one alot and he is down low too
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2010