has anyone ever had ox tails?

first off, let me say...i am not an ox tail kind of girl. i have only had it once and it was aweful. BUT i am craving it so bad! lol no im not pregnant. does anyone have any good recipes for ox tails? maybe boil it so its tender, put it on a grill and bbq it? we are having grilled pork chops too just in case nobody wants to eat the tails. thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, but they made it hard to put my pants on so my parents had them removed.
    Anonymous

• No but I had one cheek rounder than the other so had to exercise that one more
    Anonymous

• Yeah my mom used to make stews & soups with ox tail. I think it is delicious even if the idea of eating a tail kinda creeps me out.
    Anonymous

• i had oxtail soup before, and i loved it!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• you anons are hilarious! no,the though of what it is grosses me out. i won't eat any of that stuff that isn't flesh and muscle.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2010