ANYONE USE THE HANGING TOMATO PLANTER?

I've been wanting to try it and now I see that it is sold in stores I was going to give it a try. Has anyone else tried it if so did it really work?

momoftwokids547

Asked by momoftwokids547 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Are you talking about the Topsy-Turvy? Because I have, and it really did work out pretty well.
    Anonymous

• Yes thats it, I couldn't remember the name of it. Thats good to hear. I love tomatoes and I always have a hard time finding good looking tomatoes and when I do they are really expensive. Thanks for the answer.
    momoftwokids547

Answer by momoftwokids547 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• No prob. I used one last year with cherry tomatoes and we always had an abundance.
    Anonymous

• My dad made his own. He made it out of a five gallon bucket.
    Cut a hole in the bottom for the tomatoes to grow out of.. then planted flowers ontop to stablize a solid root structure.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My grandpaw does that to ....we bought one last year and it worked out great!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2010