What do you get a Just turned 3 year old for christmas when he already has to many toys and books?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What about a savings bond
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Its not Christmas or anywhere near. But an answer anyways is to donate the toys he outgrows, throw away the stuff he breaks and get him some toys that are educationally based.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 3:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• some people have to plan ahead so that they can save money. So it really dosen't matter if its close to christmas or not, maybe answering the question without the comment might have been nice.
    Anonymous

• x-mas? I am not that far yet and at 3 what they like can change after all its NINE MONTHS AWAY! I personally donate toys every yr and you can get educational toys, see what he is into and try to get stuff yu think he will really play with. I search online and write all things down I know they would like then narrow it down for there. If you do a big sanat gift maybe other stuff can go with that. AT 3 they really don't need a tons of presents. A stocking and a few gifts will satisfy them fine!
    Anonymous

• I agree with another post.
    Donate clothes, toys, books, etc. that he has outgrown or no longer plays with. Then refresh his collection with new, exciting, and age appropriate things.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• TIME. He will remember the memories you build together, not the toys. Take him to the park and have a great day or something memorable. Just let him have a great time and don't put a lot of value on material things. That teaches them to just want more material things. I don't even buy gifts anymore. i spend the day doing whatever my grandkids want to do for their special day and it's usually something simple like baking or reading or watching a special movie, just us. Keep it simple.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I WAS GONNA SAY SAVINGS BOND TOO.....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2010