Who hates America more, Al-qaeda or Obama and Nancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Stacy he and Pelosi have made it all worse not better.The spending has only kept up and in fact worse then before.Those are facts.

My OPINION is I do not see all that much of difference Al Quida wants us ruined..and Obama and Pelosi are on the road to take us there.They hate our system of Capitalism and have been taking over private business...and with this HC that will be 1/6 of our economy.I am absolutely sure the spending isn't going to end and the taking over of private industry isn't either.I expect some time before November they will try to cram cap and trade down our throats just as they did HCR..which would not have passed had it not been for bribing some of their own party members.

No they have not murdered people but where they are taking our country in essence is murderous to America
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I'd say it's a toss-up!
    Anonymous

• I would have to agree, it's a toss up.

If Al-Qaeda plans to destroy us they better hurry up because Obama is going to beat them to it.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Al Queda hates us and Obama / Pelosi want to control us.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Six of one; half-dozen of another!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• This is a great question for alike minds to mingle, go for it!

the answer from me is Al-qaeda.

Answer by older at 3:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Aren't you glad we're not a country where you'd get killed for talking like that?
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Obama and Pelosi call it "Fundamentally transforming America", not hate. IMO, Obama and Pelosi can do more damage.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Al qaeda could do damage to certain parts of the US physically, but they couldn't fundamentally CHANGE every American's life with their collectivist ideology as Obama and Pelosi can ~simply because they are in power and control of our taxes, laws, and infrustructure....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Nancy... that's a no brainer. Obama is just being used by her, IMO. Not that he doesn't have his own agenda, but Pelosi is using him and is status as "first black president" to push her own agenda. The damage that al-qaeda could do to us is nothing compared to what Pelosi is doing along with her puppet.
    Anonymous