Best/Worst cravings?

What were your best/healthiest cravings? What were your worst?

My best so far have been slices of fresh tomato, carrots (oh, the CRUNCH!!!) and grapefruit. I just finished eating a roma tomato, and I feel like I could eat a bushel of grapefruit.

My worst so far have been jelly donuts and spicy pork rinds. I have only given in a couple of times to the donuts, but I did eat an entire bag of the pork rinds.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• zucchini/cake
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• fresh tomatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper- best one
    chocolate cookies with raspberry filling- worst (but oh they were so good!)
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I don't recall any "healthy" cravings during either of my pregnancies. Lol.

It was burgers and fries with DS and it was cinnamon buns and bruscetta(not at the same time) with DD.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Tamales/ icecream... im bad about it... but last night after tamales omg the heart burn came and i was bowling with friends and burping i had to run to that bathroom to burp it was soooooooooo bad >.
    Anonymous

• my best has been the flinstones vitamins..i love the tangy chalky flavor..lol and broccoli. yummmmmmmyyy i could eat it raw, cooked however. also salad with greek dressing.
    my worst has been spicy anything and everything. i fell in love with the dragon edition cheetos. they are half spicy and half ranch. yummy!
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• my worst was ice cream and hot sauce..and a peanut butter and jelly shake OMGa' i was so freaking sick after i ate that
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I have been craving fresh fruit ir cooked veggies!
    OR Hooter's and anything fryed! and dr pepper!
    I only give in to the hooters at least two or three times a month and only one soda a day! lol
    b.richter

Answer by b.richter at 4:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• FRUIT!! I wanted FRUIT! lol

and potatoes in ANY form.

but for #3 I wanted ONION RINGS!

I guess anything fried did it for me. lol

and peanut butter CUCUMBER sandwiches. yum. not pickle, but cucumber
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My best so far with my current pregnancy is probably sweet tea. It's all I drink, and tea is great for you... I go through about a gallon a day. Sometimes more. The "sweet" part is not the best but I really don't put that much sugar in...

My worst craving however is probably Apple Toaster Strudels and Cheddar/Sour Cream potato chips... Usually eaten together. lol.
    Little.Star

Answer by Little.Star at 6:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• mmm. with my son. it was veggies and fruit. thats all i wanted to eat for months. and bread with butter. no fat foods, sugary foods nothing bad at all or we would get sick.
    with this one... chocolate!!!! icecream umm anything that will add pounds to me
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 7:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2010