what do you think

how can i tell if im preggo or if its just my period. 3 wks ago i had unprotected sex the 8th-14 th of this month not knowing that the 12-15 i wld be ovulating. well i noticed that on monday of this wk(22nd) that i started to bleed so i wore a maxi pad cuz i figured it was my period starting and then on tuesday it just stopped. so now all ive seen is a vry vry light pink tinge to my discharge n its only when i wipe. n the discharge is kinda like a sliminess to it. i took a test yesterday n it said no so im wondering if i should just wait another wk n test again. is it possible i could be preggo or is my period starting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• thats what i got when i was pregnant with my daughter...and i didnt think anything of it i thought it was just my period i found out 2 months later that i was 2 months pregnant
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• It is very possible that you are pregnant. If your period came and went then take a pregnancy test.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i took a test yesterday but it siad negative so im wondering if i should wait til he end of this coming wk n take another one? i just went to the bathroom n its a slimey discharge thats a lil red n u see it only when i wipe.
    Anonymous