Has anyone heard about "Babyfat Weightloss supplement"?

I found it on Facebook, and from the comments people leave on there, it sounds like it works... Anyone taking it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I follow a healthy, nutritional rebalancing program. I lost 18 lbs and have kept it off for over 7 months now. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:47 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• that wasnt my question!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2010