the pill...

Ok So I went to the gyno toget on the pill this month. I was spotting at the time and she said i was starting my period and the pill probably wouldnt effect that. So I never did start only spotting for a few days. Well today is my last day of the colored pills and i would start the period ones tomorrow. BUT i started spotting today. I did miss a few pills this month and didnt use back up. I am having cramps and backache and dizzy and so freakin tired? I have a cold too so maybe a lot of that is fromt he cold but what about the spotting? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• About what? Keep taking a pill every day to finish the pack. Start the new pack and use back-up since you didn't take them right the first month. The pill does not work if you don't take it the same time every day. It doesn't work if you take certain medications.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• about the spotting.
    Anonymous