okay i have a question

my husband and I have a 6 1/2 month old and we really didnt want anoher one yet. but we had unprotected sex while i was on my period...i asked my mom (a dr) if i could get pregnant on my period...she said it was very hard, but not impossible. we had sex last friday-monday and thursday i started to throw up in the morning...I wasnt sure if it was bc i wasn't sick. but i had been feeling "weird" all week. was just wondering what yall think and how long after we "do it" can i have symptoms....

P.S.

I didnt find out i was pregnant with my daughter until i was already almost 2 months...and even then i didnt have morning/all day sickness until i was 3 months-7 1/2 months...so i would really like to know how long should i wait to take a test

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My dr says there are tests that can show it the same day you conceived. So if that is the case it's never too early to tell. Your mom should be the one to ask if she's a doctor
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty sure that symptoms don't usually start until implantation. Implantation is about 2 weeks after conception. Ask your mom though. Or your ob/gyn. It doesn't cost anything to call him/her.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 7:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• lmao.... it's not really hard to get pregnant while you're on your period. that's how 2 out of 3 of my kids were made. but anyway, it's way too soon for any symptoms so i think it's in your head. just wait until next month when your period is supposed to come and then you can take a test then.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2010