walmart

my 8 yr old asked to go to walmart. she has seen tv commercials and thinks that this store must just be the living end.

anyone besides me, who has never been to a walmart before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no,you're the only one
    Anonymous

• We call it WallyWorld LOL. Go for it
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My family calls it that to! LOL

I WISH I did not have to go to Wal-Mart. I try very hard to go there as little as possible. I do not know of anyone who has never been there before.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 7:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Wow. How can anyone have never been to a Wal-Mart?! I really have no choice, I don't buy my groceries there, but for other stuff I have to go an hour away. So for weekly odds & ends I have to go to Wal-Mart, or go without til I can make a city run once a month - and not everything can wait that long, and not everything I need from there is available at my grocery stores!
    Anonymous

• Walmart sucks. Well the ones around here do. They treat their customers like crap. Every time I go they act like I'm stealing something. I have seen people walk out with stuff not in bags and not be stopped but every time I go out no matter if everything is in a bag or not I get stopped. The alarm has gone off while I was stopped and the 'greeter' didn't even turn around. I would rather pay more and go to Target than go to Walmart.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I love Walmart and I came from a well to do family. After I got out of College I married and enlisted soldier and became a stay at home mom .We live one income and need to save as much as we can.I don't need them to treat me good I just want low prices. My hubby and i get our stuff and head to self checkout.

Anonymous

• anon40: I would rather be treated like a customer than a thief maybe if you were treated like that every time you went to a walmart you would feel a little different. I'm not talking about cashiers though they could use a little training on how to treat a customer too. I am talking about the greeters.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2010