Ugh so annoyed!! VENT.

So my DH bought a motorcycle & he was supposed to take his class today to get his permit but had to cancel cause he got called into work. So now hes all bitchy & taking it out on me. On top of that his Bday is next week & i tried to get a bunch of his friends together but most have to work. I only got him 2 gifts one of which he already opened. My DH is very moody i guess you could say & always makes me feel bad when i dont get him a great gift for his bday or do something great for him. I already found a babysitter so next weekend we can have the night to go out and celebrate, but thats not enough for him. Hes just such a pain in the a$$ lately its literally making my stomach hurt. I dont want to hurt his feelings but all the cash i saved up we ended up having to use so i only have like $100 left to get him something...any ideas? hes really into electronics and such.. ok that was my vent.. =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• The motorcycle should have been enough. He's a grown man now, not a child. He needs to grow up. We don't even buy gifts. We give sex. No one is disappointed then.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Well if he already has a bike and already opened up one of his presents thats not your problem anymore. You still have one he hasn't opened. My husband and I always make list. Its always exciting because you know you are going to get something you want but dont know which one or two of the things it will be........How can he seriously be wanting something after he just got a bike?
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• of course i forgot i posted this on cafemom. everyones a hater on here. damn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• My husband also likes electronics and such, actually he's a bit of a gamer. One thing that he got (as a b-day gift for himself) was a gaming glove, but that might not be right for you if your husband isn't into gaming. If all else fails, give him a gift card to a store that he really likes, and sex is always an option, few men would turn down sex.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 3:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Not trying to be rude, or a "hater", just stating my honest opinion:

You already got him 2 gifts & you're taking him out next weekend, and he's pouting because you didn't get him enough? That's pretty damn immature, as well as selfish.
    If my husband ever acted like that, I would: 1) Laugh him out of the house, and 2) Tell him to put his big boy panties on & grow up. Expecting gifts for your birthday & pouting when you don't get what you want is SO kindergarten. What's next? A temper tantrum?
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2010