Did you see this picture posted ina recent question?

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thehumancondition/archive/2009/08/21/the-girl-on-page-194-why-everyone-is-talking-about-glamour-s-plus-sized-model.aspx?obref=obnetwork

I KNOW I saw this EXACT picture posted in a question here on CafeMom in the last couple of weeks. The person who posted it claimed it was a picture of herself. I think she asked us if we thought she looked fat because her husband had something along those lines.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have this magazine. The point of the picture was to show what most women look like. There is a whole center fold and it is a bunch of plus size women. I highly doubt it was the actual model on here...............she's a model and gets paid for her looks.........like she gives a hoot what some bitties on cafemom would think about her.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I remember seeing it and someone claiming it was her!
    Anonymous

• But how do we know that this model doesnt have a CM account? isnt she a mom too?
    Anonymous

• I had that issue too. Not the original, but the one with the other plus-size models. I did not see the picture on here, but Bridget is probably right in her assumption.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 7:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Ok, so I modeled and am a CafeMom... Why couldn't she?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Lots of people Model for a living and have kids.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Someone could model for a living and be on CafeMom, but the question she posted made it sound like this was just a casual picture taken and she was concerned about what her husband said about her body. Her question does not jive with the magazine's story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2010