What did you do today?

Today I went to the Farmer's market in the morning for this weeks fruits and vegetables. My daughter is at her grandparents since last night, so I was free to do things around the house. I went through and reorganized the clothes in the top of my closet, went through all the clothes in the attic, bagged up a bunch to donate, bagged up all my maternity clothes from the guest dresser to go in the attic.........finally, and did all the laundry. Now, I am sitting here debating on if I want to go make something for dinner. I really don't feel like it, but I should so hubby has something to take to work tomorrow for lunch. What did you do?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We took our some to our community Easter Egg Hunt, I went to the gym, and we all relaxed. (-:
    TRooney

Answer by TRooney at 7:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Too much! i been up forever been helping out since 7:30 with about 70 kids NO joke! luckly every parent picked up their kid and and said thank you to all our helpers.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Shopping with a girlfriend, lunch at red lobster (on her, lucky me!) walk around the park, then coffee at starbucks.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I cleaned my house. My husband and I went and bought an HP mini for my oldest son's 26th birthday tomorrow. We got some ice cream and put flowers on my MIL and FIl's grave.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• to op... sounds like a good day!

Me - took the teen and two of her friends to the mall. picked up sodas for her bday party tonight. came home and took a nap. cleaned up a little. waiting to go to the party.
    Anonymous

• I want to go to a party!! I am so jealous of bloobird..........I LOVE Red Lobster. I could go there just to eat the cheddar bay biscuits! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Today I make it a-mother-daughter-day we both get our nails done , went to the mall shopping around for Easter we had a great day together.
    CANDYMOR

Answer by CANDYMOR at 9:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Went shopping with DH and our son, took the guys to get haircuts, had a nice lunch, and now I'm ready to go to dreamland!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Took my DS to the zoo with three really good friends, went back to their house then put baby to bed :] pretty uneventful, but then again i have a seven month old lol
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• My cat and I snored really hard together, while DD went to a picnic with her friends.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2010