Gender predictions ... for fun

using old wives tales or gut itution have any of you ever "guessed right" with my dear son i couldnt eat anything fatty, sugary. NO CHOCOLATE or dairy. i just knew he was a boy. with this one i am in LOVE with chocolate, icecream and bad food. lol. so my guess is a girl but we will see. tell me your guesses. were you right?

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 7:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• first one was a girl....I thought it was going to be one out of intuition, and then my MIL said girls tend to hide thier privates?... loll So we were both right on that one. The first sono with my boys (twins) I was hoping for at least one girl....but knew it wasn't supposed to be....but they were WIDE LEGGED! lol You could see everything!
    This one is being shy and hiding, so i'm voting girl! lol
    Congrats on your pregnancy!!! xo
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I was wrong with my first baby. I kept having dreams about girl babies so I assumed I was having a girl. Then a couple weeks before my son was born I had a dream that I was holding my little girl baby and was so in love with her but I said "I love you, but it's not your turn yet."
    She disappeared and I was pregnant again in the dream.(ah, pregnancy dreams, so weird)
    Anyways, I had my son a couple of weeks after that.

My second pregnancy I was so sure it was my girl and she was.
    It wasn't to do with how I carried or what I could eat but I used the Chinese gender chart to know when to conceive, had a wooden spoon and a pair of scissors under my bed, a pink bow under my pillow and ttc'd on a full moon(all things that came up when I googled old wives tales for having a girl)

I guess I had a 50% chance of it working, lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I was sure my first was a girl, but he was a boy, and my last two i knew were boys. i just knew from the same feeling i had from the first ones, i wasn't really sick, i craved spicy and salty stuff. I'm normally good at guessing what other people are having just by looking at their bellies. I've been wrong a couple times, but i normally do pretty good. Me and my hubby make bets when we see a pregnant person in the store and we tell her we bet and ask what she's having, normally i'm right.
    Anonymous

• my first two heartbeats were over 160. also all the dreams I had were of girls and they turned out to be girls. This one I'm not sure the heartbeat but all the dreams I have had are of boys and I am pretty sure its a boy
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• hmmm. only dreaming of a girl. anyone use the chinese gendar calandar? with ds it was so wrong it says boy with this one but im skeptical
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 8:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Shoot yeah! DH and I knew from the time we found out that it was a boy. He was even named Weston before we knew the sex for sure! LOL...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2010