I JUST GIVE UP!

<< im over a week late,, cant stop eating,, my boobs hurt and my back hurts like mad,, my minds telling me to ignore the thaughts but my hearts saying i might actually be pregnant this time,, its happend so many times before and just ended in disappointmet i dont think i can bare it again,, it breaks my heart,, my best friends have been trying for less time than us and are already pregnant,, i keep thinking theres something wrong with me,, what do you people think?? x

boo09

Asked by boo09 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • don't blame yourself until you and your SO get tested for anything wrong. Have you tried ovulation kits? have you tried timing your periods from month to month? Have you exauhsted every other resource and conception help?
    Anonymous

• I've seen it before...when you try TOO hard, it doesn;t seem to happen. When you relax and don't stress over it, it tends to happen! Seriously! I had a close friend who tried for with her husband for NINE years to get pregnant...to no avail. About 2 months after ADOPTING their older daughter from China, she became pregnant, and within that year was the proud mother of TWO children! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• iv not tryed ovulation kits but i am keeping a monthly record which upto now has been accurate and wev tryed every position in the book,, nothings working,, its so exhausting
    boo09

Answer by boo09 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Relax. If you're putting too much pressure and stress on yourself it's going to be more difficult for you.

My sister tried for over a year and was extremely frustrated and stressed out. She was pretty pissed off at me when I had my "surprise" pregnancy.
    Eventually she settled down and relaxed. Soon after she got pregnant.

She had been trying for almost 2 years to get pregnant before she finally did.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• its been nearly 3 now,, and i havent really thaught about it lately but my hormones are completly out of control and i dont know if its because im late or because i am,, thanks for the tips anyway girls il try to relax,, itl happen when it happens i know,, its just the uncertanty every month that drives me up the wall lol
    boo09

Answer by boo09 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• never give up
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 8:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• have u looked into chiropractic? google fertility and chiropractic for more info on the topic. It helped me!
    Anonymous

• How long have you been TTC? And just trying every sex position out there isn't really giving it your all. You need to try and track your cycles and use ovlutaion kits to see if and when you ovulate. And if it's been over a yr you should see a doctor to find out what if anything is wrong w/ you or your SO.
    Anonymous

• i wasnt pregnant people... another month now tho && another time full of possibilities x
    boo09

Answer by boo09 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2010