Piece of crap neighbors

the neighbor 2 houses away has someone in front of their house who keeps honking. And i'm ok with honking once or twice to let them know your there. But this person has honked between 50 to 70 times in the last 3 minutes, and at some points just held on the horn for 5 seconds or more. My daughters asleep right now, which really frustrates me, but even if she was awake, do they really need to be pieces of crap. Can't ya just walk your happy ass to the door like everyone else. What would you do? i was ready to go and say something.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 7:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Buy one of those air horns and the next time that car pulls up go stand beside their window and blast the thing in their ear.

I despise people with no consideration for other people.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• They won't know until you walk your happy butt down there and tell them to shut up or your calling the cops.
    Anonymous

• Call the police on the grounds of disturbing the peace.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i was ready to, i went out on the porch with the cell phone and the neighbor girl walked out and looked at me, and started yelling at the person in the car.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I would be a smart ass and walk by their car, walk to the house, knock on the door, and then tell the neighbor that they need to have a conversation with their "friend"

Anonymous

• i would be irrated also..if this was the first time.. suck it up and deal but if this was the second time or happens more offten i would def say something to the neighbore like please tell ur friend in such and such car to please just beep once and thats it. and say why. or go with the blow horn idea....:)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2010