what song did you and your husband dance to at your wedding reception?

why did you choose that song?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It was Love of a Lifetime by Firehouse

Because it's an awesome song and very fitting!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My husband and I danced our first dance to "When you say nothing at all" By Allison Krouss. It is my favorite song of all time and we thought it was appropriate. Our other consideration was "How do I live" By Trisha Yearwood.
    MPatterson0607

Answer by MPatterson0607 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Sea of Love by the Honey Drippers.

We chose it because it was the first song we ever danced to. It was at his cousins wedding reception... and the first time I met the extended family.

Anonymous

• From this moment - shania twain and bryan white, DH picked it, I was so busy planning the wedding and he just came to me one day handed me the CD and said this is the song we need to dance to. He was right it was perfect.

LOL Mpatterson - When you say nothing at all was the song that was playing the first time DH told me he loved me :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Love Story, we chose it because it was our favorite love story movie, we were both University students too.

Answer by older at 8:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Our first dance was It's Your Love by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw our last song was From this Moment by Shania Twain then we dedicated songs to each other and his to me was Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi and mine to him was A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• At Last by Etta James

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVI254QGSQ4
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• The Air Force theme song..."Off we go into the wild blue yonder..." we were both in the AF when we met. My mom thought that would be great. Got a standing ovation.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• "Into the Mystic" - we just always thought it was a beautiful song
    Anonymous

• Keeper of the stars By Tracy Byrd

Just the lyrics felt real well "it was no accident me finding you someone had a hand in it long before we ever knew."

We had the "puppy love" thing in middle school when we were 12. On and off in high school we were in contact, and then after high school we remained friends. Then when we were 19 we got married, and now are expecting baby #3!
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2010