How do I keep it out of my mind!!!!!??????

Has a fling about 4yrs ago, with a women. It was good, but it came to an end. I find my self now wanting go be with a woman again. My relationship with my husband is good, far from perfect, but good. I have a complicated problem. Help!!! Married 35yrs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It's a difficult situation you're in. Does your dh know about the fling? If he was cool with it, bring it up to him and talk to him about it. If he doesn't know about it, and wouldn't be okay with it, (you've been with him long enough to know his feelings on the matter, I'm assuming) don't bring it up to him and keep it strictly fantasy. If he's not 150% on board with the idea, it can and will cause problems. Speaking from personal experience. Good luck!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2010