How many of you guys are watching the kids choice awards?

My kids have been excited all week!!! It is fun seeing them excited. Almost like Christmas.

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 8:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't want to see them put another large male in a dress, like they did with The Rock last year, so I think I'll skip it.

Kids are watching movies anyway, and they're little enough not to care about the Kids Choice Awards.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• my daughter is only 8 months but my sibs are 5 7 and 11 i think theyre watching it i might too since theres a couple comedians/actors that are going to be on =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My little one is not old enough to watch it yet, but I might peek in. I watch I Carly and Wizards sometimes. lol

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• If I had cable I would. lol
    Anonymous

• It's being DVRd here. DS will probably watch it tomorrow. We are all spoiled with the dvr, that way you can skip commericals!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I saw it with my niece. I have to say a lot of it was lame. BAD JOKES form the presenters.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2010