How do I get a free flip camera?

A friend of mine is on cafe mom and she recieved a free flip camera. How do i get one?

mommaclow

Asked by mommaclow at 9:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Getting one is easy. Paying for the service is another thing
    Anonymous

• oh im gonna watch this question because I have never heard of that, but I want one!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Ummm...ask your friend. Most of us have no clue. obviously your friend does. How did she get it?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I'm guessing she's part of the sampler/tester program - every so often random moms are chosen to try out products or items. I've recieved the Rose Petal Cottage, multiple food/household items, and prizes from various groups. The chance of you getting the same thing your friend got - zip. But the chance of getting something she won't - pretty good. I've seen moms who've gotten computers, vacuums, and all kinds of other things I'd love to have - but it's pretty random to be chosen for that stuff.
    Anonymous

• Hi mamaclow,

Recently some members have received a flip camera for an inflencer program. 

CafeMom and our advertisers choose influencers based on a number of things like the mom's level of activity on CafeMom, quality of her writing, and expertise in a particular subject. In addition, the advertiser may specify specific criteria such as mom's age, age of kids, or certain geographical regions depending on whom they are targeting with their particular campaign.

Here is a link to more information about the CafeMom Influencer program:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

\The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2010