Phentermine?

ANyone take it or has taken it?

What were your results?

i'm 5'2 and 143

Hoping to slim down is it possible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It can really turn some people into total a-holes. I know a few guys who took it, and they were horrible people on it. Really ruined their personalities. They did lose a lot of weight and had a lot of loose skin. Since it doesn't tone muscle or improve physical condition like exercise will, the skin will just hang.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Have you thought about nutritional cleansing? I do a healthy, nutritional rebalancing program. I lost 18 lbs and have kept it off for over 7 months now. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I know a couple people who got the shots and thought they were great and swore it up and down and then once they got off the shots they gained a lot of the weight back (not all of it b/c they were still dieting and exercising) but my friends said (and I quote one of them) "I ate like a horse after I stopped getting the shots". My friends who got the shots said that they totally suppressed their appetites but not in a healthy way. One said that the most she ate in a day while on the shots was an apple, a 4 oz chicken breast and 1/2 a cup of rice. that is so crazy and totally unhealthy. I thought they were good while she was on it and almost started doing it and then she told me how little she ate and she thought it was awesome and I thought she was nuts!
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2010