im 22 weeks pregnant and getting anxious

is it selfish that i want to hurry up and have this baby? im just too excited and just want to be able to hold him. it feels like i have a forever way to go! ughh.. its dragging.

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol as soon as i would get a positive test i wanted to know the sex and then at 20 weeks when i found out the sex i wanted the baby to be done lol. so i definately know how you feel!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Momma just sit back and enjoy the groth he has to do inside you and when he does come to your waiting arms he will be healthy as could be. Before you know it you will be holding him patiences momma he will be here in 20 more weeks you are half way there.
    Anonymous

• It's not selfish to want that; I think that's perfectly normal.

I just think it would just be selfish to actually do something to try and make labor happen at too early of a date.

Anonymous

• Normal, but truly enjoy this time. It's your last time alone with your SO.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 10:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i have yet to meet a pregnant woman who isnt eager/anxious for the birth! It's normal to be nervous and anxious! I sure was! First time mom, all my friends with kids no longer in town, my family far away...lots of what ifs...but it was meant to be :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• That's not selfish silly<3 That's called loving your baby<3 It's a very exciting time. I would just sit on the porch all night imagine what he would look like and who's features he would have. It will happen soon enough though so enjoy the time you have.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 5:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2010