how can i get my little boy off the bottle ?

i been trying so hard to get him of the bottle and it just doesnt work when my boyfriend just gives the bottle to him anyway so i need help

mommytobrody

Asked by mommytobrody at 10:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Throw them all away so your bf can't give in and give it to him.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• mommymeg03 said what I would have said. Just pitch them.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• How old's the kid? If he's under a year (which I have to assume since you posted this in 0-12 months don't worry about it. If you're adamant about getting him off the bottle, you have no choice but to hide them or throw them away and hope he hasn't hidden one from you.
    Anonymous

• How old is he?
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• hide the bottles. go to walmart and get a sippy cup that has a silicone top to it..so it will have the same feel as a bottle, only shaped like a sippy cup..taht's what i transitioned my daughter with and it seemed to work pretty well.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 2:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2010