spotting/weird feeling in uterus

yesterday for about an hour i kept getting weird feelings in my uterus then when i went to the bathroom and wiped, there was watery/creamy pink tinged discharge..today i have a little brown spotting only when i wipe and a spot here and there on my underwear...i had my IUD removed a few weeks ago but idk if that has anything to do with it..i dont have any infections, no smell, itch or burning..

does anybody know what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well are you ttc? if you had sex it was probably implantation as some would call it but i never bleed unless its time for my period.... sorry im not much help.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i would say its from the iud removal. i had that now and then after i had mine removed.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• It could be implantation bleeding and or implantation causing the weird feelings in your uterus. People may think I am crazy but I had this strange pain in my uterus that lasted for a couple of minutes, it was very noticeable and a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I did not have any blood though but brown spotting is commom after implantation. None of this happened with my current pregnancy though so who knows.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 5:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2010