Floridians, will you watch Fox New Sunday ?

Rubio and Christ will Debate face to face tomorrow in Washington on the set of Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace. It sounds like it will be nasty. Are you interested?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Holy Moly! I will even though I don't live in FL.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• This should be good...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Because of where we're stationed, we don't get all of the cable news channels (lol, we don't have cable at all, we have AFN...)

The news that we do get, as far as the cable news companies, is mixed. So, for example, we have like an hour long program from CNN, followed by an hour long program from Fox, followed by an hour long program from MSNBC, followed by ABC news, followed by something like 60 minutes or whatever.

I am a registered voter in FL though, and I would be very interested in seeing it, if it's one that they broadcast here.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2010