Anyone have a Volvo?

Why did you chose it and do you like it?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Mom has a 2009 C70 and she loves it. She custom ordered it (its bright red with light tan interior) Volvo paid for her and my Step-Dad to go to the factory in Sweden and take possession of it, where they got to drive around and travel Europe. Volvo then shipped it to the States for her. She loves it. She had a convertible Mustang GT that was totaled out. It scared her having a ragtop. Her my Husband fought all the time about the kids not being allowed in the Mustang because of the ragtop. When she was hit by a car and drove down into a ditch she said her first thought was that my Husband had been right all along because she thought the roof was going to give in. Due to the retractable hardtop on the Volvo and of course Volvo's being known for safety she didn't think twice about buying it. The only negative is the CVT transmission. To much hesitation on take off. We love the comfort of the ride. It is so smooth!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2010