Anyone else have this problem?

About a year ago I suddenly stopped waking up when my son cried at night. He wakes up and needs to be resettled to sleep and my husband has to do it all night every night because I just don't hear him anymore. I went to the doctor but all they did was draw some blood and tell me everything was normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• lol i fib sometimes about my son and getting up so if my baby gets up early in the morning ijst tell my hubby that he was up a couple times earlier so he'll go get him. I rarely get to sleep in so when my husband is home on the weekends i try and take advantage of it. As for you i'll try adn go see anotehr doctor of get a baby monitor or if you have one turn it up load so you do wake up. Maybe your hubby is fibbing on how much he wakes up who knows
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• lol good one!
    Anonymous

• I'm confused.
    Anonymous

• This is a serous question. You don't like it, move on to the next one.
    Anonymous

• I don't hear the baby cry if I am really overly tired. It happens about 3 weeks or so. I just get run down I guess. My dh just pats my on they back while saying "the baby is crying' until I get up. I wish he would get up and just put her back to sleep.
    Anonymous

• i did NEXT!
    Anonymous

• Then why are you back here?
    Anonymous

• Happened a year ago. How old is your kid? By 12 months your child SHOULD be sleeping through the night. Make sure he has enough to eat and enough to drink and leave him in bed all night. Don't have your husband get up and do it.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My son will be two in May.
    Anonymous

• If I am completely exhausted, as in falling asleep standing up, I will sleep through anything, even our daughter crying. DH usually ends up waking me up if she continues to cry after five minutes or so. Have you been under some stress or doing something that wears you out more?
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2010