wow ummm im confused i really need help (please no bashing)

ok so i started dating this girl right
and its the first time iv ever dated a girl
thing were good at first
we were taking it slow cuz i was nerves to do stuff
then the night i texted her and told her i was ready to try something she was like k
i will be over in a little........
she never showed up and we have had plans to hang all week and she stops texting me or just dont show
i need help im really upset i feel like my heart is broken
am i over reacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, hun :( That really sucks. I guess she wasn't that interested. It's better than her using you for sex, though! Don't let it ruin everything for you, there are jerks out there who like other women, just like there are man jerks out there :(

Give yourself some time to get over this and try again :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Yes you are and no you aren't. First, you should never want to be somewhere when the other person doesn't feel the same way. When a person doesn't keep his/her word, they demonstrated that they're not worthy of your time. Despite contrary belief, good guys do finish last. This means that in the long run, you'll find someone who'll wanna be with you as much as you want to be with them. Spend this time figuring out who you are and what you realistically expect in a relationship, then establish boundaries (what you won't tolerate). It hurts when you get your heart broken. Remember these are "growing up" pains. Everything that happens to you, in life, is either a lesson, blessing or both. Work on your self esteem and go to college or a trade school in the meanwhile. Establish a relationship with God. Do some volunteer work. Good luck!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Understand you deserve better. It may hurt but you must believe you are worth it!!! She missed out on a good person. Smile and move on.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• She just wasn't into you. That's ok, it's HER loss, not yours! I'm sure you'll find another woman who will appreciate the special person that you are! :-)
    Anonymous

• sweety i say cut ur loses and move on. one persons trash is another's treasure. not calling u trash :) just using the analogy
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 11:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• well the reason im upset is if my family found out i was dating a girl they would disown me i was raised that doing things with a girl is very wrong and that god will smite me if i did anything
    so takeing the step and just even getting with her was like major for me
    you know?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, but it does happen.
    I think you'll find someone else special,but I understand that you are hurt.
    many people have homophobic families-my family was one and my sister has been with a woman for about 13 years. They came around- maybe yours will too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• if your family has a problem with it im sure theyll come around. theyre your family theyll love you no matter what even when it seems like they dont, they do. and the girl seems like she was only interested in the sex part of it... nothing you can do about it. hang in there youll find the right person for you. pull yourself up and get out there. she lost not you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2010