subchorionic hemorrhage?

has anyone ever had one during their pregnancy and had viable pregnancy? or did it end in a mc?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 11:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had them with both pregnancys at around the same time between the 12th and 14th week. With my first the bleeding was like really red but not near as much as I bled with this pregnancy. Its very scary but when you go in to have it checked they do an ultra sound to see how bad it is and where exactly its coming from. I happend to have small leaks both times and they healed on there own and yes my pregnancys have continued to be healthy. Its strange though because with the first hermorage I had I just bled that one time and this time round I bled for almost a month of course it wasnt that much and more of a brownish color cause it was in the process of healing. I guess it just took longer to heal this time then last. You should be ok unless the doctor tells you other wise, it all depends on where its coming from and how big of a leak there is.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2010