What are we taught...

What are we taught makes the world go round?
What are we taught that gives security?
What are we taught we cannot live without?
What are we taught we must have in order to survive?
What are we taught by the Messiah that we cannot serve both of?
If you have the answer to these questions you have the mark of the beast. Mark is actually another term for this...the mark in the end will be a new form of this. Agree or disagree?

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Agree. Money & power rule the world. In some cases, fame with the money and power. Without it, you depend on the government, the government will be broke eventually. There are not enough people to pay taxes into already. How does anyone know they will not be 'fooled' into the mark before they even know they took it? Just a thought.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I disagree. I do not believe the MOTB will be money.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 11:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• What are we taught makes the world go round? Peace
    What are we taught that gives security? Love
    What are we taught we cannot live without? Oxygen
    What are we taught we must have in order to survive? A HEART
    If you have the answer to these questions you have the mark of the beast. Mark is actually another term for this...the mark in the end will be a new form of this. Agree or disagree? Disagree this is not the mark of the beast. The mark will be either a mark like a tatoo or what some others believe a chip that will be implanted in the skin You have to say yes to receive the mark. Money is some thing we need not that we have a yes or no option to.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• What are we taught makes the world go round? axial tilt, gravitational pull and physics
    What are we taught that gives security? I suggest you read Maslow's Heiarchy of needs.
    What are we taught we cannot live without? Oxygen, Water, Food
    What are we taught we must have in order to survive? Oxygen, water, food
    What are we taught by the Messiah that we cannot serve both of? Need not apply.

Gee I have all the answers which all pertain to nature. Since these have been around for the last 100 thousand years or so, I'll have to disagree
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I must be sleepy because I did not get money out of this at all. I'm going to bed.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• What are we taught we must have in order to survive? A HEART
    If we're going this route then brain function. Without the brain there is nothing to send impulses to the heart in order to make it beat.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I don't know, Scarecrow. Some people do an awful lot of talking without a brain. :O)

I agree, money was not my first answer for any of those, either. (Maybe cuz I don't have any.) More in line with Kristi's way of thinking. Kristi, I guess we're marked, dude, we haz answers.

Wondering what about christians who answer god to all but the last one of those? Oh, the irony.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• good point kristi. I used the heart more as a love and point though.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I don't know, Scarecrow. Some people do an awful lot of talking without a brain.

The mouth is a completely different organ from the heart. Heck it's not even an organ, it's an orifice.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I got money out of it because of "what did Jesus say we could not serve both of?" Jesus said we can't serve both God and mammon( wealth or riches in other translations). (Matthew 6:24)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 12:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2010