Anyone have psoriasis and tattoos?

I have an ankle tattoo that desperately needs dressing up,but I have psoriasis -thankfully under control-and I am a little hesitant to have any work done because I am afraid of having a flare up.So....I was wondering if anyone else has this problem?

KandEmom445

Asked by KandEmom445 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Health

• you should not even have a tattoo there if if flares up..any kind of skin problems can cause bigger problems when getting a tattoo..our local tattoo artist wont even tattoo you if you have anything like that in the area you would like tattoo'd..it can cause problems with the ink and the color wont take right or you could get a serious infection..i would def talk to your artist and see what they suggest..they are supposed to be trained in these types of things..good luck and hope your tat turns out great!
    Anonymous