I have a baby puking problem. Need advice!!

I have an almost 11 month old daughter and she has been puking since yesterday. She hasn't been able to keep down anything all day except for water, juice, and teething buscuits. I have given her tylenol. I am worried that she is going to starve since she throws up everything. Any advice? Please help!

LagunaAlkaline

Asked by LagunaAlkaline at 12:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• When a child/baby is throwing up, fluids are really the only thing that matters. As long as she is keeping some fluid down, I wouldnt worry excessively. At that age, I would stop solids all together, for a day or so until she asks for it or shows interest in it herself. Hope she feels better soon!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• usually when babies are sick they arent hungry. i would just try giving her juice and pedialyte and maybe try some noodle soup tomorrow and see if the broth will stay on her stomach. but if not i would be thinkin about calling the doc!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2010