why dose my s5 month old roll over one way

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Because he figured out how to do it that direction and hasn't bothered learning the other way yet. As long as he is using both arms and both legs, I wouldn't worry. He's doing what he is comfortable with.

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Mine only rolled one way for awhile. Now he rolls every way possible!

Answer by IlovemylilChase at 8:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• My son did this. He could only roll over one way. He would try the other way but couldn't quite get his legs around. It took a while for him to go the other way. Now he rolls and crawls and stands. Walking will come soon I am sure.

Answer by NoJo at 11:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• they usually prefer one direction - they get the hang of moving their arm out of the way and the other arm is in the way if they move it that say way so they just leave it at that (they dont have the reasoning to move their other arm differently)

Answer by vakatia at 2:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2008