MY LEFT BREAST WHAT CAN IT BE?

My left breast not the nipple but the areola hurts. So I check to see what was makeing it hurt & you know thouse like small bumps around the areola well only one of thouse bumps is bigger then the rest & its a little red & when i touch it it hurts.

What can this be? I hope you guys under stand what im trying to say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it may be infected
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Are you breastfeeding? pregnant ? give more detail
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• O/p
    Im breasfeeding my 2month old. Should i keep nursing her? One of my montgomery glands its puffy & it hurts.

What can I do to make it go down?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Yes keep nursing because if its an infection weening can actually make it worse. Sounds like thrush maybe? mastitis would be swelling and pain of the entire breast I am pretty sure. Check your daughters mouth for any sign of thrush and you both need to be treated if thats the case. I never had this yet my son did have thrush several times due to a daily antibiotic for a congenital problem he has but that has stopped because I give him probiotics and yogurt but hes older almost 8 months so hes on solids now too.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• o/p
    I check my babys mounth & i don't see trush no were..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2010