NO menstrual period but some bleeding???

I havent had a menstrual period in over 2-3 months. I am not pregnant i take tests all the time. Last month i didnt get a period and like around the middle of the month maybe like around the 20th i wiped and had blood which i thought was my period, so i put on a pad. next day no blood at all. and ever since its been like that. then yesterday the same thing happened. i am not pregnant i take tests. i am not on any kind of birth control for over a year. what is going on? anyone have this happen?

djanowski775

Asked by djanowski775 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Health

• there could be a number of things happening and you could be pregnant even though you are having negative results. Call you dr on monday and see what they say, if they are concerned they will have you come in. GL!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• wait a little longer and take another test
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I have the same problem and still cannot figure out what it is.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• There could be a few things going on. I would call you Dr and get in have an appt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• your dr. will want to do some blood tests, a pregnancy test, and check hormone levels. You could have a thyroid issue, you could have an ectopic pregnancy, or you could have PCOS (where you don't ovulate regularly, which is why you wouldn't get a period). Been there myself too- I waited to see the dr. and he told me anytime your cycles are not regular and doing this, you should get a checkup. (I have PCOS)
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 11:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2010