i cant believe people.........i admit iwas in the wrong to but who would say this shit about a kid....?

http://chatter.myyearbook.com/view/25385009/2c1aa00d-1f77-4eb8-95cf-9d4e40e3f746

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok more to the stoire this 16 year old chick posted really slutty pics of her self on this website and we got into a arument about her having self respect and then she dragged it on to someone elses post so i got mad this is what she sent me

"oh riiiiiight cuz youre the REAL slut who got knocked up. My bad, hun. Hope your little bundle of mistakes was worth it :P cuz now youre fat, bitchy, AND have a kid. god, go eat some McDonalds."

and i find it really childish when someone brings a baby in to something and it pisses me off more then anything
    anyone agree?
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Shes 16 and a whore so ignore her? I totally cut off people who brought my son into some drama they started for weeks they were still begging me to talk to me trying to re-add me on facebook and all kind of nonsense until I totally blocked them from everything. Ignoring people is great you know. Once you bring my child up in one of your childish rants bye bye to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• ya i know lol but she aint even my friend its a website where u can comment on anyone post so its hard to do that
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• They don't have a block option? shes a nobody than
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• if you don't know her then let it go, You never bring a kid into an arguement so its really not worth messing with.
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 3:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Sweetie, your just a child yourself. I have 2 sons who are right around your age (1990 and 1991 born) and I cannot even imagine them being parents yet. It's time for you to grow up. You need to ignore the 16yo, get some maturity and focus on motherhood and not petty school yard stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Hey that is the hard part putting up with idiots like that? But now you have to realize one thing and that is your kid is depending on you and you alone. Who cares about what stupid people like that think they are a dime a dozen. Look at her shake your head and move on. Ignoring people like that can work as well....

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2010