baby name wars

ok i am due in a few days and long since agreed to allow our first son's middle name to be Dean...I hate it, except for it is my hubby's papaws middle name and they're very close. I have been trying and trying to win him over on an additional middle name and he will not budge..hmm i geuss my son will have his name how it is on the birth certificate and i can just give him a nickname lol!! wasn't really a question just wanted to hear from others experiencing this too

oogiesmommy

Asked by oogiesmommy at 2:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just send dear old DH to get you some food right before the birth certificate person comes in. That way you can just add an extra middle name...lol

No, seriously, tell him that you know that the name Dean is special to him and you understand why he wants to use it, but you would like it if he could have a second middle name. Maybe pick something that's special to you...just a thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• i told him that exactly, but he's not budging...i really wanted to add a middle name Shelby...no..and i have tried like 20 names no exageration and he just wont budge!! it's kinda unfair i think, but im not gonna make too much of an issue cause ima bout to pop and dont want to stress over it..
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 2:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Tell him its your baby too, you should both be happy with the name
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 3:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2010