How is it fair for God

How is it fair for God to have designed a world which gives such ambiguous testimony to his existence?

How is it fair to have created a system where belief is the crucial piece, rather than being a good person?

How is it fair to have created a world in which by mere accident of birth, someone who grew up Muslim can be confounded by the wrong religion?

**** I don't see how the future of humanity is in good care with those competing orthodoxies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can continue to provide examples but I believe i have sufficiently shown you to be in error. I'm sorry that my non-belief intimidates your belief in God so much. Perhaps you aren't as strong in your faith as you claim.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Nothing is fair. It's called parenting. He is a father. A father of creation, a father who was willing to allow us free will. A father who loves unconditionally. How is fair that we don't do the same things. Can't allow each other the freedom he gave us. Allow each other the love we want each of our kids to have for their siblings. Deny beleif is what all kids do at one time or another. Why complain that others lack faith in him. Does he? If he wanted he could force us all to believe but he doesn't. He wants us to on our own. Who is to say who a believer is or isn't you, me. No god. Why can'y we allow him to keep that judgement sacred, and his own. Leave it to god to decide that is showing faith.

By the way Muslim is a form of Christianity why the insulting them? Just curious

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Life isn't fair. If everything was fair and wonderful what would be the point of being born, we could all just stay in Heaven having a great time. Life isn't fair because that's what motivates us to change and grow, it is what forces us to engage in our own lives.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:28 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• No one said it was going to be fair.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 8:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• fair? who said anything was fair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• This question implies two things for which there is no proof. One that God is real and created it all, which may be your belief but certainly isn't the belief of all. Two, that life was intended to be fair rather than a series of cause and effect.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• He gave us free will. He did not creat robots. In the beginning he created everything good.

Genesis 6:5-7The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth-men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air-for I am grieved that I have made them."

Anonymous

• KristiS11384...Does air exist? Can you see air? You can't prove are exists either can you!

Prove that God isn't real! Do you know right from wrong? If so why do you know what is right and what is wrong?

Everyone knows there is a God. The evidence is all around us. In fact, the Creator designed the universe so that His many invisible attributes would be “clearly seen” in the things He made, so that we are “without excuse” (Romans 1:20).

How do you explain the 500 prophesies that have been filled?
    Anonymous

• Does air exist? Can you see air? You can't prove are exists either can you!

We may not always be able to see the air itself however we can see when it takes up space. Don't believe me, blow air into a ballon, the ba;llon expands. Thus air exists. Not to mention we can test for the elements which are encompassed in it such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, nitrogen, meon, methane. Shall I continue or have I proven my point sufficiently.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Prove that God isn't real!

I love that whnne you can't prove something you ask us to prove it's non-existence. Obviously the burden of proof lies with you. If I claim there'ss an invisible purple polka-dotted elephant standing 3 inches tall in my backyard it would be up to me to provide sufficient proof of it's existence. If I cannot provide such proof it does not become your responsibility to prove it doesn't exist becasue you are not the one making the claim that it does. Thus, you claim God exists you must provide sufficient evidence. If you cannot provide such evidence it does not become my responsibility to prove you are wrong as you have already shown you lack evidence to prove you are right.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2010