up late? how late (what time zone)? why ya up so late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• so cal here.... pacific time zone.... i had to pick my high schooler up from a birthday party... she is too young to drive. Now Im awake.... so thought I could tire myself here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Louisiana. Central Time Zone (2:03AM). Bored and have nothing to do tomorrow...sp, I am hanging on the computer while i can...my son is spending the night with a friend.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• pacific, its midnight and yes i should be in bed but my schedule has been off lately and i cant sleep till about 1 am or so errrrrrr this is going to suck when the kids go back to school monday lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I live in Japan, so it's not late here - it's 4 pm on Sunday afternoon. BUT - I was up late - until almost 8 am this morning, because my kids were supposed to get home late last night from traveling with their soccer teams with their high school. I had to meet the bus to pick them up, but the bus was 3 hours late. Then I had to take my dd to the UCC to get her arm x-rayed, because she had hurt it while on the trip. We were there for several hours.

Come to find out she broke her wrist.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• i'm in ohio. eastern time zone. 3 am here. i'm up late cause SO and I are having problems and I kinda broke up with him. I need some time to think
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 3:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• 1 AM, My c sec insicion hurts so badly right now it reminds me of the beginning stages of labor
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 3:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Hey sallorwifemom.... tell us here stateside... is tomorrow a good day???

bradenismyson...... how old is the sleepover boy? You know.. he probably isnt asleep either. "sleepover" is a total misnomer!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• He is 14. Well, that depends...some houses, yes he would be awake. Others, he would have been asleep by 9. So, I don't really know, I can't remember if this is the sleep or the stay awake house. That sounds terrible of me now that i wrote it...I should know which it is. LOL I figure either way...He will be asleep by 8 tomorrow night..from all the excitment of the weekend.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• braden... 8th or 9th grade?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• lol - I think so - I ended up missing church and sleeping until 1 pm after being up so late, so I've not seen much of it ;-)

But yeah, I think you all will have a good Sunday :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2010