I'm pregnant, and I'm about 17 weeks. . this isn't my first pregnancy, but I never had to experience this with my son, I went to the bathroom and I had this white discharge, it was really thick, like a milk color white. and it had a little bit of yellow in it but it didn't really have a foul odor and it drips out whenever I urinate and wipe but when I wipe its clear. I was wondering if this was normal or if I should worry?

nicolelb0906

Asked by nicolelb0906 at 6:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do not worry, but DO call the doctor tomorrow. We can't know what that might be. Whatever it is the doc will know what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Sounds life female Cum to me
    Anonymous

• I get this a lot and It is just EXTRA.. juice..lol that's what I call it anyway my underware are CONSTANTLY wet from this.. mine is also the milky white looking to! I am 22 weeks
    Anonymous

• Sadly it's most likely only going to get worse, it can look like snot sometimes and sometimes can look like you peed your pants, I asked my obgyn he said its just the vagina keeping itself clean
    kenzsmama

Answer by kenzsmama at 5:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• omg i got that yellowish discharge today, i put in a panti liner just in case my period showed and thats all i got!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2010