How do I get my son to stop hitting and disrespecting woman?

Autumnrose22

Asked by Autumnrose22 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• he is hitting women at 3yrs/4yr old? only women? how does a 3yr/4yr old disrespect a woman? again, only women?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Smack his lil butt or show him that for an action there WILL be a consequence. Whether it be a time out, or a smack *i mean smack, not hit* on the butt, or maybe no dessert.......but if he does something you dont approve of or that is unacceptable. There should be a punishment. *age appropriate punishment*
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 8:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Really, it's only women? At that age I wouldn't think he would discriminate. Is he around someone who is like that. Father, Relative? You need to find out why and make sure he realizes it it is wrong. Nip it in the bud because you don't want this attitude sticking.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Only women? Is he learning this at home? Sorry, nothing against you or your home life however, with no further information that is the first thing that comes to my mind.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 11:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2010