I have a friend that is not speaking to me but I do not know why.

I have an idea and I have asked her if this is why she is not returning my calls or answering my emails but I get no response. We have been friend for over 30 years. I have left her one last message to talk to me about this. And I do mean one LAST message. However, it bothers me that she will not respond. This has never been an issues for us before when we do not see eye to eye on things. I hate this when you try to fix whatever you did and they just stop talking. Makes a person question a friendship. Just venting. I have done all I can do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Go knock on her door.... if she is face to face with you she will have to speak to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I know how you feel. But mine is my oldest DD. I would like to fix your relationship. And she is ignoring me. will not talk to me to at least try to work out our problems. She will not even try.
    Just because you go knock on her door, does not mean she will open the door to you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• thank you for your answers. I did not knock on her door but I did send her an email....and it ended up not being anything big deal..
    Anonymous