At a lost

I just figured out that my DH has another email. But I have no clue what it is. He cheated about a year ago, so he gave me "everything" to get my trust. I had this itchy feeling he didn't. Well this morning I was on myyearbook and decided to take a look at his although he swears he doesn't use it. Well the one email, sends me to a different yearbook site of his, that is empty, nothing there. And the other email, doesn't have a yearbook, so there is a third! so pissed and betrayed, AGAIN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not sure what you're saying, and I'm not sure what you feel so "pissed and betrayed" about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• If he has already cheated on you once. And he is hiding thing from you now. It sound to me like he never changed. Time to decide if the relationship is worth staying in. Leave and be happy or stay and be sad?

Answer by louise2 at 8:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• never heard of 'myyearbook' is he just talking to people he went to high school with?
    I have dump accounts for things like fb so that I dont get inundated with stupid notices.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• IDK what hes doing on it. I can't check it. Thats whats got me so upset. He said I knew all there was to know, and I find this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Why would anyone have so many yearbooks? I'm not understanding. As long as he isn't on dating sites, what's the problem?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• She's upset that her lying cheating husband has an additional Email that she has no access to. After he cheated he promised to divulge all info about his web activity is what I'm assuming. But now the cheating louse has another secret email. Did I sum it up OP?
    I don't really believe in once a cheater always a cheater but I think that slogan fits your husband. You are in for a lifetime of heartache it seems.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• ask him?
    I'm sorry he cheated before. He may be cheating again. But no marriage can be successful w/o communication.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 12:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I can understand that you would be upset if he is hiding something from you. I think you should ask him about it....It could be something he set up a long time ago and forgot all about, or it could be the indication of a problem. So, ask him and see how you feel about his answer!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• uh, hello folks! she said that some of those accounts are empty- has anyone considered the possibility that he may not ever remember that he has the accounts! I just chucked with y husband that if he thought I was cheating for finding a email account that he didn't know about,I'd be in serious trouble!
    I'm a computer geek of about 30 years now- I have many email accounts, social site accounts, many I've forgotten about or just don't bother with.
    I'm sorry he's cheated before, but just because you've found accounts that you didn't know about, that means nothing!
    I would calmly bring it up to him. there is a VERY good chance that he thought he gave you everything- at least everything he was actively using.
    I guess if you 2 really want it to be so you know all that he has, perhaps you can set it up were the contact email is your email.
    Sorry ladies, but to me this proves NOTHING.
    I'd ask him to show you the contents of cont
    Anonymous

• anon 144pm cont
    the emails.
    to me this all sounds like the advice column letter from a woman who felt betrayed and ready to dump her husband's ashes in the sewer because she looked in his wallet after he died- found a pic of his ex wife. They were divorced many years.
    she got her head all wrapped around the idea that he was still carrying a torch,, blah, blah, blah.
    the columnist pointed out that maybe he had just never cleaned out his wallet! this is the electronic equivalent!
    the columnist printed letters from men saying that they realized they had receipts from over 20 years ago-
    stay calm, talk to your husband, ask him about the emails-
    maybe something is going on, but I'm leaning more towards the idea that he didn't know he had the accounts or forgot all about them.
    both are entirely possible-
    best of luck!
    Anonymous