when your kids have sleep overs...

where do they actually sleep? I have a family room full of boys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well mine hasnt actually had any, but once they get older, it'll be the family room, or if its just a couple friends, then their room...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I would never allow a sleep over. People are too crazy these days. You might be opening the door for false alligations of abuse. Not even my best friends child is allowed here for a sleepover.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Mine use to sleep in the playroom over the garage. They would stay up there awake all night. Now, my 15 yo has a friend over and they stay in his room playing the guitar, drums and keyboard. It sounds like a night club.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• We've just let 1 girl sleep over at a time. They usually tucker out about midnight. They sleep in dd's room where the bunk beds are.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• For birthday parties, we would have 4 to 6 children and they would all sleep in the family room on the floor. They had to bring their own sleeping bag and pillow. Then either dh or myself would stay up or take shifts staying awake so there was no trouble.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 11:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Friends bring their own sleeping bags and pillows and sleep in the kids rooms.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Couch, floor, beds...wherever they laid down to sleep...LOL.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2010