pregnacany test results

I took a pregnacny test 2 days ago and it was negative and I took another today and there is a slight line next to the negative one, is it possible I could be pregnant? I have a 3rd test I will try again in a few more days.

angmarie0925

Asked by angmarie0925 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the best way to take it is in the morning
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• in my experience even a slight line is still a positive. Wait a few days and test again
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• yes it can thats what happen to me am i am 2days shy of being 6weeks pregnant
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• try using a digital on if you can they are really easy to read. do any test in the moring when you frirst get up. good luck hun
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• this question is right up my alley. I missed my period with my first son and took a test tht read positive right away. NO slight pick line or maybe it's there maybe it's not it was there no question. Then I got preggo again and it wasa total surprise cuz it was hard for me to concieve the first time.I took MANY test and they were all negitive and I was late on my period for all of them then when I still didn't get my period I was going to call the dr but thought i would take one more test just so if they asked i could say that I just took one. well there was this barely there pink line! I was shocked to say the least. and I took more and more and they just got darker and darker!!! The positive line won't show up without the hormone there so I"m thinking YES!!!! it's very likely that you're preggo!! CONGRATS!!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2010