any old chicks out there?

I keep seeing screen names with numbers after them... when I ask the woman (girl) what the numbers stand for it is usually the year she was born. Holy heck... some of them are the year I graduated high school!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When did you graduate?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• laughingI hear that!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• When it's the year your oldest graduated then you're old. JK
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Jr high in 99 I had my 4th child in 99 and my oldesrt was 14. So no you're not old.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• lol - i felt old the other day.. talked to a girl at walmart and she went on and on(random girl i might add lol) shes like my parents got me my first car and yada yada, shes like but its old its a 99 im like oh that aint so bad, shes like i was in kindergarten when it was made..OUCH ok feel old any time now.. i was a junior in high school in 99.. nothing like feeling old lol

I must be really old then. I graduated in 94.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Alright ya all make me feel old I graduated in 81. also you know you're old when you're youngest is starting kindergarten with children of kids your oldest when to school with.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• graduated mid 80s
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I graduated in '91. I was feeling old when the kids born that year were graduating themselves! By the way,my screen name numbers are my anniversary! :)
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Me!! graduated high school in 1969! I am 60! proud and looking good!

Answer by older at 10:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• To me age is a state of mind. Smartwife, yeah I know what you mean there had been times when I was younger someone like that made feel old real old. Then I just remember that my brothers are older.simple smile

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2010