Help never experienced........

I'm six weeks pregnant and I woke up this morning and noticed my left foot was swollen, I have noooo ankle! My right foot is a little swollen but no where near as swollen as my left foot. Its very tinglely. My ring on my left hand was hurting a little and when I took it off I had a big indentation. Is this normal?? This is my second pregnancy and I had none of this with my first at all. I didn't swell until 3 days after I had my daughter and they said when you have an epiduorl it happens but will go away. So what is going on it's not bad is it?? My face looks a little chubby too not much but I kinda thought that may be natural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would call your dr, you are very early and I don't see how you would swell that bad for no reason!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I also think you should call the doctor. It probably has nothing to do with being pregnant, but you want to get checked as soon as you can.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Call the Doc. But in the mean time drink lots of water and prop your feet up above your heart. You can also try laying down on your left side. I swell really bad when i'm pregnant and the dr said proping your feet and laying on your left side help your kidneys drain the extra fluid. Good luck!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 10:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I'd also say prop it up and don't move much, and call your doctor. A friend of our family woke up one day with one of her legs hugely swollen and it ended up she had a blood clot and had to be on bed rest and hospitalized for a while. More than like it's nothing that bad, but i'd let the professionals know.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2010