Is your wedding ring fake?

do you have a cubic zirconia wedding ring? and do you play it off as real? is it pretty real looking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Mines real but I don't think it matters if it is
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 11:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Yup, it's a fake, someday I would like to get a real one. One that I really really like. No one has every commented, so I guess it really isn't anything that spectacular.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• wow 2.5 carots, Lucky girl! Mine still has shine after many years I don't think you can tell a fake unless you are a professional.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• I just have a wedding band. Did not want a dimand in my ring. My gold is really gold.

Answer by louise2 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Mine is real, but I don't think it matters

MiddletonFamily

Answer by MiddletonFamily at 11:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• It's real and the only reason I have real ring is because it was real cheap. I would have been happy with anything, I am more concerned about the symbolism and thought behind it rather then the stones in it.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• mine isnt technically a wedding ring.. Its just a very pretty ring i liked at a price we could afford at the time.. We where lucky & got a $400 ring on sale and spent about $200... My dh ring cost a lil over $100..
    The ring doesnt matter.
    Before getting married we didnt even plan on wearing our wedding rings regularly. we thought it would be something that would sit in the jewelry box until special occasions. but after we got married DH decided he wanted to wear his ring daily, so now we both do...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Mine's real. I believe it's a 3/4 carat diamond. Nothing really big and I actually picked out the cheapest wedding set in the store. Hey, it looked the best when I put it on! The point being, it was what my husband could afford at the time. He still says he'd like to get me a bigger diamond in the future and I keep telling him I don't want anything huge. This one's perfect. It's not about the size or quality of your wedding ring, but the quality of you marriage. Although, if your fiance purposely goes cheap on you just for the sake of him being cheap, I would question just how much he cares. Wedding bands w/o diamonds are nice too.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 11:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Who would marry a man that didn't think they deserved a real diamond?
    Anonymous

• Its a symbol of love not proof of love
    Anonymous