What silly thing have you done lately?

Anyone done anything silly you care to share? Just for fun? For a Laugh? I was in the store the other Day. I love Easter lilies. I went to a few new buds to smell them! I love the smell of their open blooms! I love plants & flowers. So after a long hard Winter. The blooms of anything make me happy. So if you caught me sniffing the blooms. Sorry! My DD when she was young loved to smell special Bubble yum gum. She'd so embarrass me .She never asked or begged for it. I'd have to buy her some! So I guess DD had to smell gum! I have to smell the flowers! I do love the smell of fresh ground coffee. Anyone care to share a smell? A memory or story? Thank you in advance for any sharing! Have a Great day!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love the smell of my dogs. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I also love the smell of my dogs' feet! Unfortunately I am sick right now and cannot smell a darned thing.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 11:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• After a stressful doctors appt. we ran to Wal-Mart to have a prescription filled and on the way out I used my remote to unlock my van, opened the door and got in. Turn to ask my ds why the van smelled soooo awful only to see it was NOT my van (I was parked over a few aisles) my wonderful son kept walking and was doubled over laughing so hard, he kept quiet to see how long it took me to realize I was in the wrong van.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 12:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• To mom-2-4boys: LOL. Many years ago I was out with my roommate. We stopped at a convienence store and when we walked back out my car was parked next to a police car. My roommate got into the police car and was just sitting there. The policeman walked out and just stood there staring at her. I was in my car and just about peed myself laughing at her. She got into my car and said, "I was wondering where you got the shotgun from"
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 12:26 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Assumed that anyone on Cafemom had common sense!
    Anonymous

• Geez, I wish I could be so rude and ignorant and then post anonymously.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 12:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• a few months ago i did the car thing lol...get out of the store go to back of my van to put the stuff init and it wouldnt open..thought hmmm must still be locked..take my keys out tried to put key in..nothing...tried again..nothing..then i saw a head in the drivers seat, though ok my friend knew i was there and was messing with me ha ha very funny....then i realized it was a man..just looking at me though ok hes trying to steal my van..i said xcuse me and then low and behold THATS when i realized..same looking van but not my van...feeling stupid i looked at the man ( who didnt say a word just looked at me ) and said i was sorry my mistake..my 4 yr old yelled mama thats ur van ( right next to his of corse. ) i wanted to curl up and hide lol..same make year model van.. when i opend my trunk i did see the man laughing..told my dh were haveing the van painted a rare color lol lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• This was a few years back- it was springtime- so everything was kind of muddy. Anyway, I was walking into class when all of the sudden I tripped on the curb. I fell to my hands and knees in the muddy grass. It was so funny I was laughing but also extremely embarrassed. As I get myself up I see one of the girls from my class driving by laughing hysterically!! She couldn't even look at me the entire class without laughing!!
    Anonymous